Get Liebman’s classic sliced Soft Salami by the pound.
When Joseph Liebman opened his restaurant in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. For too many people, stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
- Choose between 2, 3, 4 or 5 lbs. of Sliced Salami
- Package includes 1/2 lb. of Mustard
- Choose to add Rye Bread to your order
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the meat in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- Allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours or on a countertop before serving
- To serve, follow the instructions below
- Place in the refrigerator or countertop to thaw
- Ready to serve
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.