Liebman’s Kosher Deli ships its famous rolled beef sandwich kit nationwide on Goldbelly! Jewish delis used to make rolled beef but these days Liebman’s is one of the only delicatessens still producing this uniform of an item. Very similar to pastrami, rolled beef is a masterfully rolled and netted pastrami roast with a hearty rub crush on the outside. This specialty is prized because of the marbelized fat running throughout the entire cut, creating a melt-in-your-mouth delicious experience so smooth and silky that it has been dubbed “The Rolls Royce of Deli Meats.” Enjoy Liebman’s kosher rolled beef, cold or at room temperature sandwiched between some deli rye with a touch of mustard.
When Joseph Liebman opened Liebman’s Kosher Deli in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. In 1980, Joseph Dekel, a native Israeli, bought the kosher deli and went to great lengths to preserve Liebman’s old recipes. When he passed away in 2002, his son Yuval took over. Then a drummer in a heavy-metal band, he soon became a fixture at Liebman’s—and still is. Stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no-frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this Bronx deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
Meats included are kosher
This package makes 4-6 sandwiches and includes:
- 2 lbs of thinly sliced Rolled Beef, arrives in 4 packages (1/2 lb. each)
- 1 Quart of Pickles
- 16 Slices of Rye Bread
- Classic Deli Mustard (1/2 lb.)
- Choose to add a Liebman’s T-shirt
Rolled Beef Beef: Kosher Beef, water, kosher salt, sugar, black pepper, whole & ground spices, fresh garlic, dried chilies, caramel color, sodium phosphate, sodium nitrite
Rye Bread: flour, water, yeast, salt
Pickles: cucumber, water, salt, spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwich kit is shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Meat is made to order and flash-frozen for shipping
- Upon arrival, place the meat, pickles and mustard in the refrigerator. May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
- If serving later, place the meat and bread in the freezer – may be kept frozen for up to 30 days
- Allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours or on a countertop before serving
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.