Liebman’s Kosher Deli ships its Passover Seder Dinner nationwide on Goldbelly! This complete Seder dinner includes matzo ball soup, sliced brisket, carrot tsimmes, potato kugels, pickles, coleslaw, matzah chips, charoset, and gravy.
When Joseph Liebman opened Liebman’s Kosher Deli in 1953, there were more than 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only kosher Jewish deli left standing. In 1980, Joseph Dekel, a native Israeli, bought the kosher deli and went to great lengths to preserve Liebman’s old recipes. When Dekel passed away in 2002, his son Yuval took over. Walking into Liebman’s Kosher Deli is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no-frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this Bronx deli is a genuine taste of classic New York.
Gefilte Fish & Horseradish Not Included
The package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 6 pts. Matzo Ball Soup
- 2 lbs. Sliced Brisket (thick sliced)
- 3/4 qt. Carrot Tsimmes
- 2 trays Potato Kugels (1 lb. each)
- 3/4 qt. Pickles, your choice (Half or Sour)
- 3/4 qt. Coleslaw
- 3 oz. Matzah Chips
- 1 lb. Charoset
- 1 pt. Gravy
Pickles – Cucumber, Water, Salt, Spices
Broth – Chicken, Onions, Celery, Water, Salt, Pepper, Herbs
Matzo Ball- Eggs, Matzo Meal, Schmaltz, Salt, Pepper, Baking Powder, Garlic Powder
Coleslaw – Cabbage, Water, Vinegar, Mayonnaise, Sugar, Salt, Spices
Potato Kugel – Potato, Onion, Eggs, Flour, Salt, Pepper, Canola Oil, Granulated Garlic, Sugar
Charoset – Apples, Walnuts, Raisins, Kosher Sweet Wine, Bananas, Sugar, Matzo Meal, Salt
Carrot Tsimmes – Carrots, Prunes, Brown Sugar, Pineapple Juice, Cornstarch, Salt, Pepper
Mazto Chips – Flour, Water, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Vitamin C, Rosemary Extract.
Instructions / Storage
- All items are either frozen or refrigerated and shipped with ice packs.
- Frozen items may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place items in the refrigerator. To serve at a later date, store frozen items in the freezer.
- To serve, allow frozen items to thaw fully before heating.
- Boil a large pot of water
- Place the entire package of meat into the water and reduce heat to low (do not open package prior to submerging. And don’t worry, the plastic is designed to withstand the heat)
- If meat is thawed, heat for 5-6 minutes. If frozen, heat for 10-15 minutes
- Remove from heat and slice open package
Matzo Ball Soup
- Place thawed soup in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 3-4 minutes. Soup can also be warmed on a stovetop.
- Place in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.