Celebrate Passover with Liebman’s Kosher Deli’s complete Passover Dinner. Each package includes a mix of Passover favorites like matzo ball soup, brisket, potato kugel and much more.
When Joseph Liebman opened his restaurant in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. For too many people, stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign to the no-frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
The package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 6 pts. Matzo Ball Soup
- 2.5 lbs. Sliced Brisket (thick sliced)
- 1 tray Potato Kugel ( 7" round tray)
- 1 pt. Gravy
- 1 qt. of Pickles, your choice
- 3/4 qt. Coleslaw
- Your choice of appetizer
Appetizer Options Include
- 1.5 lbs. Chopped Liver
- 6 pcs. of Gefilte Fish
- 8 pcs. Mini Stuffed Cabbages
Instructions / Storage
- Meat is made to order and flash-frozen for shipping
- Upon arrival, place the meat, pickles, and mustard in the refrigerator. To serve later, place the meat and bread in the freezer
- Allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours or on a countertop before serving
- To serve, follow the instructions below
- Boil a large pot of water
- Place the entire package of meat into the water and reduce heat to low (do not open package prior to submerging. And don’t worry, the plastic is designed to withstand the heat)
- If meat is thawed, heat for 5-6 minutes. If frozen, heat for 10-15 minutes
- Remove from heat and slice open package
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.