When Joseph Liebman opened his restaurant in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. For too many people, stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign to the no-frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
The package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 6 pts. Matzo Ball Soup
- 2 lbs. Sliced Brisket (thick sliced)
- 3/4 qt. Carrot Tsimmes
- 2 trays Potato Kugels (1 lb. each)
- 1 lb. Charoset
- 3 oz. Matzah Chips
- 3/4 qt. Coleslaw
- 3/4 qt. Pickles, your choice (Half or Sour)
- 1 pt. Gravy
Instructions / Storage
- Meat is made to order and flash-frozen for shipping
- Upon arrival, place the meat and pickles in the refrigerator. To serve later, place the meat in the freezer
- Allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours or on a countertop before serving
- To serve, follow the instructions below
- Boil a large pot of water
- Place the entire package of meat into the water and reduce heat to low (do not open package prior to submerging. And don’t worry, the plastic is designed to withstand the heat)
- If meat is thawed, heat for 5-6 minutes. If frozen, heat for 10-15 minutes
- Remove from heat and slice open package
Matzo Ball Soup
- Place thawed soup in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 3-4 minutes. Soup can also be warmed on a stovetop.
- Place in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.