Liebman’s Kosher Deli ships its kosher deli classics nationwide on Goldbelly! A classic dinner at Liebman’s: Pastrami & Corned Beef Sandwiches, Matzah Ball Soup, Pickles, Knishes, Coleslaw, and Chocolate Rugelach.
When Joseph Liebman opened Liebman’s Kosher Deli in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. In 1980, Joseph Dekel, a native Israeli, bought the kosher deli and went to great lengths to preserve Liebman’s old recipes. When he passed away in 2002, his son Yuval took over. Then a drummer in a heavy-metal band, he soon became a fixture at Liebman’s—and still is. Stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no-frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this Bronx deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
Meats included are kosher
This package serves 2-4 and includes:
- 1/2 lb. of Pastrami
- 1/2 lb. of Corned Beef
- 8 Slices of Rye Bread
- 2 Home-made Round Plain Knishes
- Matzah Ball Soup (2 pints)
- Pickles (3/4 quart)
- Coleslaw (1/2 lb.)
- 6 Rugelach (Flavors may include: raspberry, cinnamon raisin and chocolate)
- Classic Deli Mustard (1/2 lb.)
- Choose to add a Liebman’s T-shirt
Meats included are kosher
Corned Beef – Kosher Beef, Water, Salt, Spices
Pastrami – Beef, Water, Salt, Spices
Rye Bread – Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt
Pickles – Cucumber, Water, Salt, Spices
Broth – Chicken, Onions, Celery, Water, Salt, Pepper, Herbs
Matzo Ball – Eggs, Matzo Meal, Schmaltz, Salt, Pepper, Baking Powder, Garlic Powder
Coleslaw – Cabbage, Water, Vinegar, Mayonnaise, Sugar, Salt, Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwich kit is shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Meat is made to order and flash frozen for shipping
- Allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours or on a countertop before serving
- Frozen items can be stored in freezer for several weeks. Fresh items can be stored in refrigerator for several days.
- Remove desired amount and place on microwave safe dish. Microwave for 10 to 15 seconds until completely heated through.
- Also try tightly wrapping desired amount in plastic wrap and gently steam until hot and tender.
- Place fully thawed knishes on a baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil and heat in a 325°F oven until hot.
- Knishes can also be heated in the microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes.
Matzah Ball Soup
- Place thawed soup in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Soup can also be warmed in a pot over stove.
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.