Take your pick from an assortment of mini favorites: franks in a blanket, potato knishes, latkes, stuffed cabbage, meatballs, and egg rolls!
Over 90 years ago, Grandpa Hugo opened a kosher meat factory on Jerome Avenue in the Bronx, which supplied kosher house-cured deli meats to hundreds of kosher delis and shops in the Tri-State Area for decades. In the 1980s, Hugo’s grandson Wally Goetz took all his grandfather’s recipes and opened Lido Kosher Deli on Long Island. The secret to Lido’s success? Using only top-quality ingredients and adhering to the philosophy that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
Certified Kosher, Dairy, and Nut Free
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- Your choice of 6 Dozen Minis
- 1/2 lb. Deli Mustard
- 1/2 lb. Apple Sauce
- 1/2 lb. Duck Sauce
Mini Options Include:
- 2 Dozen Mini Franks in a Blanket
- 2 Dozen Mini Potato Knishes
- 2 Dozen Mini Latkes
- 2 Dozen Mini Stuffed Cabbage
- 2 Dozen Mini Meat Balls
- 2 Dozen Mini Egg Rolls
- Mini Franks in a Blanket are 2" long (each 1.4 oz.)
- Mini Potato Knishes are 2" long (each 1.8 oz.)
- Mini Latkes are 3" long (each 1.4 oz.)
- Mini Stuffed Cabbages are 3" long (each 1.9 oz.)
- Mini Meat Balls are 2" long (each 1.6 oz.)
- Mini Egg Rolls are 2" long (each 1.4 oz.)
Mini Franks in a Blanket – Dough, Hebrew National Hot Dogs
Mini Potato Knishes – Egg, Salt, Potato, Dough
Mini Latkes – Potato, Egg, Onion, Salt, Pepper, Matzah Meal
Mini Stuffed Cabbage – Rice, Chopped Meat, Sweet and Sour Sauce, Raisins
Mini Meat Balls – Ground Beef, Sweet and Sour Sauce, Raisins
Certified Kosher and Dairy and Nut Free
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place minis in the refrigerator.
- Minis can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Minis will last frozen up to 1 month
Warm the Minis
- If frozen, allow minis to thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove minis from the refrigerator one hour before reheating
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Remove from packaging and place minis on a baking sheet
- Heat for 10-15 minutes, or until warm throughout
- Lido Kosher Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.