Lido’s Homemade loaves of gefilte fish with horseradish!
Over 90 years ago, Grandpa Hugo opened a kosher meat factory on Jerome Avenue in the Bronx, which supplied kosher house-cured deli meats to hundreds of kosher delis and shops in the Tri-State Area for decades. In the 1980s, Hugo’s grandson Wally Goetz took all his grandfather’s recipes and opened Lido Kosher Deli on Long Island. The secret to Lido’s success? Using only top-quality ingredients and adhering to the philosophy that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
Certified Kosher and Dairy and Nut Free, Vegetable Garnish Not Included
This package includes your choice of 1, 2, 3, or 4 Loaves of Gefilte Fish
- Each loaf serves 4-6 people
- Each loaf includes 8 oz. of Horseradish
White Fish, Pike, Onion, Eggs, Oil, Matzo Meal, Sugar, White Pepper, Salt.
Certified Kosher and Dairy and Nut Free
Instructions / Storage
- Gefilte fish ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store gefilte fish in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Gefilte fish lasts up to 3 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Lido Kosher Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.