Let Lido Kosher Deli Cater your Seder! With one click, a complete Passover package ships straight to you and your loved ones’ doors. Appetizers, Soups, Entrees, side dishes, and all the fixings necessary to make this Passover a joyous one!
Over 90 years ago, Grandpa Hugo opened a kosher meat factory on Jerome Avenue in the Bronx, which supplied kosher house-cured deli meats to hundreds of kosher delis and shops in the Tri-State Area for decades. In the 1980s, Hugo’s grandson Wally Goetz took all his grandfather’s recipes and opened Lido Kosher Deli on Long Island. The secret to Lido’s success? Using only top-quality ingredients and adhering to the philosophy that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
Certified Kosher, Dairy Free
Matzah Not Included
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 1 Entree, your choice
- 1 Appetizer, your choice
- 2 Quarts of soup, your choice
- 1 Quart Sour Pickles
- 1 lb. Coleslaw
- 1 Tray of Potato Pudding
- Each tray measures 9″ × 6″ × 2″
Entree Options Include:
- 2 lbs. Brisket
- 2 Roast Chickens (cut into 1/8ths)
Appetizer Options Include:
- 1 lb. Chopped Liver
- 1 Loaf Gefilte Fish with Horseradish
- 1 Dozen Mini Stuffed Cabbage
Soup Options Include:
- Chicken Consomme + 6 Matzah Balls
- Vegetable Soup
Brisket – Kosher Beef
Matzah Ball Soup – Chicken, Onions, Celery, Water, Salt, Pepper, Herbs, Eggs, Matzah Meal, Schmaltz, Salt, Pepper, Baking Powder, Garlic Powder
Stuffed Cabbage – Ground Beef, Cabbage, Salt, Black Pepper, Raisin Gravy Sauce, Sugar.
Potato Pudding – Potato, Onions, Eggs, Salt, Pepper, Granulated Garlic
Chopped Liver – Chicken Liver, Chicken Fat, Onions, Salt, Pepper, Eggs, Sugar, Matzo Meal
Gefilte Fish – Minced Mullet, Onion, Eggs, Oil, Matzo Meal, Sugar, White Pepper, Salt
Made in a kosher certified, dairy-free facility
Facility processes nuts
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place meats and soups in the refrigerator
- Meats, soups, pickles, mustard, and Russian dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Meats, soups, and rye bread will last frozen up to one month
Mini Stuffed Cabbages
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place thawed mini stuffed cabbage in an oven-safe dish.
- Place a thin layer of aluminum foil over mini stuffed cabbage, and heat for 30-40 minutes.
Warm the Meat
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Place a thin layer of aluminum foil over meat in an oven safe dish for 8-10 minutes, or until warm.
Alternatively, meat can be heated in the microwave for 30 seconds using a microwave-safe plate or dish.
Matzah Ball Soup
- Place thawed soup in a microwave-safe bowl
- Heat in the microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour contents into a medium saucepan
- Heat until warm throughout, taking care not to boil
- Lido Kosher Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.