This citrus-based seasonal ice cream pack includes flavors such as Loopy Fruit, Old Fashioned, Orange Chocolate, Yaupon Matcha Chip, Grapefruit with Champagne Marshmallows, Lemon Poppy Seed, and Tequila Lime Pie!
After years of traveling and experimenting, Anthony Sobotik and Chad Palmatier opened Lick Honest Ice Creams in 2011 in Austin, Texas. Having grown up in rural communities, the duo shared a passion for homemade ice cream. Lick Honest Ice Creams makes seasonal and sustainable artisan ice creams that celebrate the flavors and culture of Texas. Starting with milk and cream sourced from a family farm, Lick churns and packs each pint by hand to serve up the most honest ice creams you’ve ever tasted! Lick Honest Ice Creams has been named one of the “Best Ice Cream Shops in America” by Thrillist.
This package includes 6 pints of ice cream.
- Loopy Fruit – Flip on your favorite Saturday morning cartoon, y’all! This new cereal-inspired flavor has rainbow shortbread crunchies, made with plant-based Color Kitchen color, in a sweet, creamy citrus bas.
- Old Fashioned – This sweet and refreshing homage to the classic cocktail features local Garrison Brothers Bourbon, Texas Valley oranges, and bits of King Orchards cherries. Lick responsibly, y’all!
- Orange Chocolate – Fresh Texas Valley oranges are combined with Austin’s own SRSLY
Chocolate in this zingy winter treat.
- Yaupon Matcha Chip – Local Leaf Yaupon Matcha, made with native Central Texas yaupon, and Austin’s own SRSLY Chocolate star in this naturally green, wildly unique East-meets-West flavor.
- Grapefruit with Champagne Marshmallows – House made champagne marshmallows float through tart and refreshing Rio Star grapefruit ice cream.
- Lemon Poppy Seed – Beautiful poppy seed-speckled ice cream features a vibrant swirl of house made tangy Texas Meyer lemon curd in the classic combo.
- Loopy Fruit – Organic Milk & Cream, Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Gum, Acacia, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Lime Zest, Orange Zest , Lemon Zest, Grapefruit Zest, Shortbread (AP Flour, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Salt, Vanilla, Color Kitchen Yellow & Pink Colors, Butter)
- Old Fashioned – Organic Milk & Cream, Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Gum Acacia, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Orange Zest, Vanilla, Garrison Brothers Bourbon, Cherries (Sugar, Vanilla)
- Orange Chocolate – Organic Milk & Cream, Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Gum Acacia, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Oranges, Dark Chocolate, Dutch Processed Cocoa Powder, Heavy Cream
- Yaupon Matcha Chip – Organic Milk & Cream, Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Gum Acacia, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Yaupon Matcha (100% Wild-harvested Yaupon Leaves), Dark Chocolate (Organic Cacao Beans, Organic Cane Sugar), Honey, Vanilla Bean Paste (Sugar, Water, Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Beans, Gum Tragacanth)
- Grapefruit with Champagne Marshmallows – Organic Milk & Cream, Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Gum Acacia, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Grapefruit Zest, House-made Champagne Marshmallows (Sugar, Cane Syrup, Champagne, Gelatin, Powdered Sugar, Salt)
- Lemon Poppy Seed – Organic Milk & Cream, Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Gum Acacia, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Zest, Lemon Curd (Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks, Butter), Poppy Seeds
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Lick Honest Ice Cream ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.