Throughout Les Madeleines Romina Rasmussen’s travels as a pastry chef, good panettone stood out for its stubborn and finicky personality. Her recipe which requires 48 hours before you can take your first bite begins with a starter – hers was created 40 years ago by an Italian master who passed it onto to a Spanish friend (an award winning pastry chef) of Rominas, who kindly shared it with her. Each magnificient loaf is fed lots of glorious butter and good things to express its personality like Valrhona chocolate, vanilla beans , and scratch made candied orange peel. Each loaf tastes like joy and is perfect for anytime of the year.
- Each Candied Orange Raisin Panettone serves 6-8 people
- Each Panettone is approximately 6" Tall and 5 ¼" in diameter
- Panettone arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
high gluten flour, butter, levin (flour, water, natural yeast) egg yolks, sugar, kosher salt. May contain candied orange, rum raisins or chocolate.
Instructions / Storage
- Keeps up to 1 month if stored at room temperature, in sealed bag, when not eating
- To serve, slice into wedge shapes, vertically cut
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Les Madeleines ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $20 charge for 2 day shipping and $35 charge for overnight shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.