Seasoned to perfection and full of lump crabmeat, Legal Sea Food’s crab cakes are melt-in-your-mouth tender. Perfect any time of year, and considering how much you’ll love them, that’s a good thing.
This package includes your choice of up to 6 uncooked Crab Cakes (4 oz. each)
- Serving Size is 2 Crab Cakes
Crabmeat (Pasteurized Crab, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Whole Eggs, Vinegar, Water, Egg Yolks, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Natural Flavor), Saltines (Unbleached Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Vegetable Oil [Soybean and/or Canola and/or Palm and/or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil], Sea Salt, Salt, Malted Barley Flour, Baking Soda, Yeast), Liquid Eggs (Whole Eggs, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Nisin Preparation), Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled White Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Water, Salt, Onions, Anchovies, Garlic, Cloves, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavorings, Chili Pepper Extract), Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sugar, Spice), Mustard Powder, Old Bay Seasoning (Celery Salt [Salt, Celery Seeds], Spices [Including Red Pepper, Black Pepper], Paprika), Tabasco Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Baking Powder (Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate).
Instructions / Storage
- Crab Cakes ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days, or freeze up to 30 days
- To serve, allow crab cakes to thaw overnight
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and brush your baking pan with a little oil
- Remove crab cakes from packaging and place them onto your oiled baking pan
- Bake approximately 8-10 minutes or until edges are brown
- Cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Legal Sea Foods ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.