Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships its legendary lobster rolls nationwide on Goldbelly! This Mini Lobster Roll Kit — 8 Pack is made with only the best ingredients. Legal Sea Foods Marketplace’s lobster meat is harvested at the peak of freshness. Their mayo is accented with fresh lemon zest to bring out the sweetness in the lobster, and their mini brioche rolls are worthy of praise all on their own. How can you go wrong with these perfect appetizers?
Legal Sea Foods Marketplace was born in 1950, when George Berkowitz opened a fish market in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Less than 20 years later, the Berkowitz family opened its first seafood restaurant, right next to George’s fish market. Word quickly spread that this was the place to go for the freshest seafood in Boston and it’s here that the “Legal” name became synonymous with quality and freshness. This early success led to further expansion and now, with restaurants up and down the Eastern Seaboard, the family philosophy endures: “If it isn’t fresh, it isn’t Legal!” Legal Sea Foods Market Place’s clam chowder has been served at the Presidential inauguration for decades.
This package serves 3-4 people and includes
- 1 lb. of Pre-Cooked Lobster Meat (mix of tail, knuckle, and claw)
- 8 Mini Brioche Rolls (3" each)
- 4 oz. Lemon Mayo
Instructions / Storage
- The Mini Lobster Roll Kit – 8 Pack ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Lobster meat may be refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Refreezing is not recommended
- Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.