Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships its legendary Littleneck Clams nationwide on Goldbelly! The sweetest and tastiest of the hard-shell clam family, littlenecks have a mild, briny ocean flavor and very tender meat. They are delicious steamed or served raw on the half-shell.
Legal Sea Foods is an institution, synonymous with quality and freshness. Lobstah and chowdah, anyone? This legendary (fish) tale goes back to 1950 when George Berkowitz opened a fresh fish market in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Known far and wide for selling only the absolute best seafood, restaurants soon followed to keep up with demand. Ever since, generations of Bostonians have been hooked on Legal’s quintessential New England fare. And now you will be too! Because Legal Sea Foods Marketplace is making all the restaurant classics and fish market favorites available for you to enjoy at home, including their famous clam chowder, served at Presidential Inaugurations for decades.
This package includes your choice of up to 2 dozen Littleneck Clams
- Each dozen serves 2-4 people
Instructions / Storage
- Littleneck Clams ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- May be refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Freezing is not recommended
- Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.