Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships its legendary shrimp cocktail nationwide on Goldbelly! Legal Sea Foods Marketplace’s fresh pre-cooked jumbo shrimp make the perfect Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail — crisp and tangy perfection. Each order includes their famous cocktail sauce!
Legal Sea Foods Marketplace was born in 1950, when George Berkowitz opened a fish market in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Less than 20 years later, the Berkowitz family opened its first seafood restaurant, right next to George’s fish market. Word quickly spread that this was the place to go for the freshest seafood in Boston and it’s here that the “Legal” name became synonymous with quality and freshness. This early success led to further expansion and now, with restaurants up and down the Eastern Seaboard, the family philosophy endures: “If it isn’t fresh, it isn’t Legal!” Legal Sea Foods Market Place’s clam chowder has been served at the Presidential inauguration for decades.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- 2 lbs. Pre-Cooked Jumbo Shrimp (16-20 shrimp per lb.)
- 2 containers Cocktail Sauce (8 oz. each)
Instructions / Storage
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail – 2 lbs. ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days, or freeze up to 30 days
- Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.