Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships its legendary crab cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Legal’s recipe is pure, unadulterated crab cake heaven. Each crab cake is made with chunks of lump crabmeat seasoned to perfection and then gently formed into a dome-shaped cake, yielding a superior taste and texture.
Legal Sea Foods is an institution, synonymous with quality and freshness. Lobstah and chowdah, anyone? This legendary (fish) tale goes back to 1950 when George Berkowitz opened a fresh fish market in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Known far and wide for selling only the absolute best seafood, restaurants soon followed to keep up with demand. Ever since, generations of Bostonians have been hooked on Legal’s quintessential New England fare. And now you will be too! Because Legal Sea Foods Marketplace is making all the restaurant classics and fish market favorites available for you to enjoy at home, including their famous clam chowder, served at Presidential Inaugurations for decades.
This package includes your choice of up to 6 uncooked Crab Cakes (4 oz. each)
- Serving Size is 2 Crab Cakes
Crabmeat (Pasteurized Crab, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Whole Eggs, Vinegar, Water, Egg Yolks, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Natural Flavor), Saltines (Unbleached Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Vegetable Oil [Soybean and/or Canola and/or Palm and/or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil], Sea Salt, Salt, Malted Barley Flour, Baking Soda, Yeast), Liquid Eggs (Whole Eggs, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Nisin Preparation), Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled White Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Water, Salt, Onions, Anchovies, Garlic, Cloves, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavorings, Chili Pepper Extract), Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sugar, Spice), Mustard Powder, Old Bay Seasoning (Celery Salt [Salt, Celery Seeds], Spices [Including Red Pepper, Black Pepper], Paprika), Tabasco Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Baking Powder (Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate).
Instructions / Storage
- Crab Cakes ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days, or freeze up to 30 days
- To serve, allow crab cakes to thaw overnight
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and brush your baking pan with a little oil
- Remove crab cakes from packaging and place them onto your oiled baking pan
- Bake approximately 8-10 minutes or until edges are brown
- Cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees
- Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.