Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships its legendary crab cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Seasoned to perfection and full of lump crabmeat, Legal Sea Food Marketplace’s crab cakes are melt-in-your-mouth tender. Perfect any time of year, and considering how much you’ll love them, that’s a good thing.
Legal Sea Foods Marketplace was born in 1950, when George Berkowitz opened a fish market in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Less than 20 years later, the Berkowitz family opened its first seafood restaurant, right next to George’s fish market. Word quickly spread that this was the place to go for the freshest seafood in Boston and it’s here that the “Legal” name became synonymous with quality and freshness. This early success led to further expansion and now, with restaurants up and down the Eastern Seaboard, the family philosophy endures: “If it isn’t fresh, it isn’t Legal!” Legal Sea Foods Market Place’s clam chowder has been served at the Presidential inauguration for decades.
This package includes your choice of up to 6 uncooked Crab Cakes (4 oz. each)
- Serving Size is 2 Crab Cakes
Crabmeat (Pasteurized Crab, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Whole Eggs, Vinegar, Water, Egg Yolks, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Natural Flavor), Saltines (Unbleached Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Vegetable Oil [Soybean and/or Canola and/or Palm and/or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil], Sea Salt, Salt, Malted Barley Flour, Baking Soda, Yeast), Liquid Eggs (Whole Eggs, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Nisin Preparation), Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled White Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Water, Salt, Onions, Anchovies, Garlic, Cloves, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavorings, Chili Pepper Extract), Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sugar, Spice), Mustard Powder, Old Bay Seasoning (Celery Salt [Salt, Celery Seeds], Spices [Including Red Pepper, Black Pepper], Paprika), Tabasco Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Baking Powder (Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate).
Instructions / Storage
- Crab Cakes ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days, or freeze up to 30 days
- To serve, allow crab cakes to thaw overnight
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and brush your baking pan with a little oil
- Remove crab cakes from packaging and place them onto your oiled baking pan
- Bake approximately 8-10 minutes or until edges are brown
- Cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees
- Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.