Signature Shrimp Sampler
Since opening in 1950 by the bridge on Chicago’s Canal Street, Lawrence’s Fish & Shrimp has been serving delicious and unique seafood. Now run by the family’s third generation, Lawrence’s reputation for great food at great prices continues to live on.
This shrimp sampler is the perfect way to get a taste of a range of Lawrence’s recipes. It includes large shrimp, popcorn shrimp, coconut shrimp and sauce!
This Shrimp Sampler serves 4-5 people and includes:
- 1 lb. of Large Shrimp (approx 13 pieces)
- 1 lb. of Popcorn Shrimp (approx. 35 pieces)
- 1/2 lb. of Coconut Shrimp (approx 5 pieces)
- Choice of Hot Sauce, Cocktail Sauce or both! (Total of five 1 oz. containers)
Batter Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour, Sale Non Dairy Creamer, Spice, Eggs, Paprika, Dextrose, Garlic Powder
Spices: black pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt, pickling spice
Coconut Batter: Wheat Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Sugar, Salt, Leavening, Artificial Flavors, Dried Whey, Guar Gum and Natural and Artificial Rum Flavor
Coconut: Coconut (Sodium metabisulfite added to retain color), sugar, water, propylene glycol, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Lawrence’s seafood are freshly battered, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- They arrive fully battered but raw
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer
- This item needs to be cooked before serving. Follow cooking instructions below
- Uncooked seafood can be stored in the freezer for up to 60 days
- Lawrence’s Fish & Shrimp recommends thawing frozen seafood for 10-15 minutes or until seafood is soft to touch before cooking. Seafood can also be cooked straight from frozen
- To cook, heat a saucepan of frying oil to 330F. Place battered seafood into the oil and cook according to the times below
- Large Shrimp: 3-4 minutes
- Popcorn Shrimp: 2-3 minutes
- Coconut Shrimp: 3-4 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Lawrence’s Fish & Shrimp ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.