Lawrence’s Fish & Shrimp ships its legendary shrimp nationwide on Goldbelly! Lawrence’s Shrimp Feast features Large shrimp, lightly breaded shrimp, popcorn shrimp, coconut shrimp, corn fritters, and sauce. It’s more shrimp than you’ve ever dreamed of and perfect for serving at your party!
Since opening in 1950 by the bridge on Chicago’s Canal Street, Lawrence’s Fish & Shrimp has been serving delicious and unique seafood. Many of their seafood dishes and sauces go through a multi-day process of brining and breading to bring out the best flavors. Opened by Lawrence Schweig, this iconic seafood restaurant known for its signature shrimp and smoked fish, and is now run by the family’s third generation.
This Shrimp Feast serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 1 lb. of Large Shrimp (approx. 13 pieces)
- 1 lb. of Lightly Breaded Shrimp (approx. 21 pieces)
- 1 lb. of Popcorn Shrimp (approx. 35 pieces)
- 1 lb. of Coconut Shrimp (approx. 10 pieces)
- 1 lb. of Corn Fritters (approx. 27 pieces)
- Choice of Hot Sauce, Cocktail Sauce or both! (Total of ten 1 oz. containers or one bottle if you choose 1 flavor)
Shrimp, bread crumbs
Batter Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour, Sale Non Dairy Creamer, Spice, Eggs, Paprika, Dextrose, Garlic Powder
Spices: black pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt, pickling spice
Coconut Batter: Wheat Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Sugar, Salt, Leavening, Artificial Flavors, Dried Whey, Guar Gum and Natural and Artificial Rum Flavor
Coconut: Coconut (Sodium metabisulfite added to retain color), sugar, water, propylene glycol, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Lawrence’s seafood are freshly battered, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- They arrive fully battered but raw
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer
- This item needs to be cooked before serving. Follow cooking instructions below
- Uncooked seafood can be stored in the freezer for up to 60 days
- Lawrence’s Fish & Shrimp recommends thawing frozen seafood for 10-15 minutes or until seafood is soft to touch before cooking. Seafood can also be cooked straight from frozen
- To cook, heat a saucepan of frying oil to 330F. Place frozen battered seafood into the oil and cook according to the times below
- Large Shrimp: 3-4 minutes
- Lightly Breaded Shrimp: 3-4 minutes
- Popcorn Shrimp: 2-3 minutes
- Coconut Shrimp: 3-4 minutes
- Corn Fritters: 2-3 minutes
- Lawrence’s Fish & Shrimp ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.