Keep the product frozen until you're ready to cook.
- STEP 1 Fill a frying pan or a deep fryer with a cooking oil so at least one layer of product can be completely submerged in oil. Lawrence's uses a clear liquid fry shortening that is non-hyrdogenated soybean oil.
- STEP 2 Heat the oil on medium to between 300 to 330 degrees F.
- STEP 3 Place the product in the oil and cook for 2-4 minutes, until golden brown.
- STEP 4 Allow products to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- STEP 5 Dip in your favorite Lawrence's sauce and enjoy!