Since opening in 1950 by the bridge on Chicago’s Canal Street, Lawrence’s Fish & Shrimp has been serving delicious and unique seafood. Now run by the family’s third generation, Lawrence’s reputation for great food at great prices continues to live on.
These Catfish Strips feature catfish coated in Lawrence’s signature breading and batter.
This package includes Catfish Strips and a side of sauce. Choose:
- Serves 8-10 – Includes 5 lbs. of Catfish Strips (approx. 35 pieces)
- Hot sauce, Cocktail sauce or both! (Total of five 1 oz. containers)
Batter Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour, Sale Non Dairy Creamer, Spice, Eggs, Paprika, Dextrose, Garlic Powder
Spices: black pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt, pickling spice
Cornmeal breading: cornmeal, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion salt
Instructions / Storage
- Lawrence’s seafood are freshly battered, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- They arrive fully battered but raw
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer
- This item needs to be cooked before serving. Follow cooking instructions below
- Uncooked seafood can be stored in the freezer for up to 60 days
- Lawrence’s Fish & Shrimp recommends thawing frozen seafood for 10-15 minutes or until seafood is soft to touch before cooking. Seafood can also be cooked straight from frozen
- To cook, heat a saucepan of frying oil to 330F. Place frozen battered seafood into the oil and cook for 5-6 minutes
- Lawrence’s Fish & Shrimp ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.