Signature Garlic Bread with Sauces for 4-6
This isn’t just any garlic bread! After spreading on a liberal dose of garlic butter, you’re encouraged to kick it up with the included marinara sauce, basil pesto, and Gorgonzola Dolce crema, and finish it off with a sprinkle of pecorino and fresh parsley!
LAVO is a globally recognized destination for Italian cuisine, helmed by Chef Partner Ralph Scamardella, with iconic locations in New York, Las Vegas, and Singapore.
This package serves 4-6 People and includes:
- 2 Semolina Loaves (16")
- 16 oz. Garlic Butter
- 1 Cup Basil Pesto Sauce
- 1 Cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 Cup Gorgonzola Crema Sauce
- 1 Cup Grated Pecorino Cheese
- 2 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Bunch of Italian Parsley
- Semolina Loaf – Unbleached AP Flour, Semolina Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Olive Oil
- Marinara Sauce – San Marzano Tomatoes, Onion, Garlic, Olive Oil, Basil, Salt, Black Pepper, Parmigiana Reggiano
- Basil Pesto Sauce – Basil, Pine Nuts, Garlic, Parmigiano Reggiano, Pecorino Romano, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Gorgonzola Crema Sauce – Pecorino Cream (Pecorino Cheese (Pasteurized Sheep’s Milk, Salt, Rennet), Pasteurized Sheep’s Milk Ricotta, Water, Gorgonzola Dolce (Pasteurized Cow’s Milk)
- Garlic Butter – Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oregano, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Pecorino Romano, Parsley, Garlic, Black Pepper, Basil, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- The garlic bread is made fresh to order shipped with ice packs
- Semolina loaves are shipped frozen and may arrive partially thawed
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon receipt the garlic bread should be made that day
- May also be placed in the refrigerator and can be stored for 2-3 days
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and allow garlic butter to come to room temperature
- Use a serrated knife to split each semolina loaf lengthwise
- Evenly spread garlic butter on the cut sides of the bread, sprinkle with grated pecorino cheese, and lightly season with salt and pepper
- Place halves on a baking sheet, cut side up, and place in oven for 8-10 minutes until edges start to brown
- While bread is browning, heat the marinara in a small sauce pan until hot
- Rub another small pan with olive oil and scoop the gorgonzola crema into the pan
- Gently heat on stove top over low heat stirring occasionally until cheese is melted and hot
- Remove bread from oven
- Close the loaves so the cut sides are together and the top of the loaves are facing you
- Brush or drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle generously with grated pecorino cheese
- Place back into the oven for 5 minutes, or until grated cheese has melted onto bread
- Remove from oven and slice into desired thickness
- Sprinkle with more grated cheese and chopped parsley
How to Enjoy
- To enjoy your garlic bread, you can use the sauces as dips (marinara, gorgonzola crema, basil pesto) OR for an over the top presentation, present the bread to your family or guests at the dinner table, then pour each sauce over the top of each loaf
- We suggest starting with the gorgonzola crema, then marinara and finish with basil pesto.
- Helpful hint: If only making one loaf of garlic bread, use half the ingredients
- LAVO ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.