Dark Chocolate Toffee with Maine Sea Salt & Tellicherry Pepper
Handcrafted in Harlem, Laurie & Sons’ buttery toffee takes this old fashioned treat to an almost unrecognizable levels of yum thanks to their creative concoctions and unique toffee flavors. Made in small batches, Laurie and her sons cook, pour and cut fresh batches of golden toffee by hand, which are then dipped in fair trade chocolate.
Classic Laurie & Sons chocolate, buttery, crunchy toffee with a brace of sea salt from the coast of Maine & a bite of fresh ground black Tellicherry pepper! The perfect salt & pepper partnership. New to Tellicherry? Considered by chefs to be one of the finest peppercorns in the world, these extra-large berries come from the Malabar coast of India. They’re left on the vine longer than most peppercorns, so they develop a deep, robust and almost fruity flavor.
Each order includes 4 packages of toffee (approximately 20 pieces)
Instructions / Storage
Chocolate toffees should be kept between 65 – 70 degrees, out of sunlight
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Laurie & Sons ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.