At Langer’s, nothing is overlooked. This Los Angeles institution and James Beard award winner is proving that not all of America’s best pastrami has to come from New York. Included in this sandwich kit is Langer’s famous pastrami as well as their praised corned beef, because why should you have to choose? Combined with their cornmeal-crusted, double-baked rye bread, this sandwich kit is any sandwich lover’s dream.
Each Langer’s Classic Pastrami and Corned Beef Sandwich Kit package includes everything you need to make four complete pastrami and corned beef sandwiches or eight half sandwiches:
- 1 lb. Langer’s Famous Pastrami
- 1 lb. Langer’s Corned Beef
- 1 loaf Rye Bread
- 1 bottle mustard (8 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Each package ships with ice packs
- Because most ovens heat at different speeds and temperatures, the time will vary.
- Remove meat from the plastic bag, leaving it in the original paper, and place it in the center of the oven.
- Heat at normal temperature for 90 seconds.
- Remove it and allow it to stand for two minutes (standing time), still wrapped.
- If it does not feel warm enough, repeat the process in 30-second intervals until you feel it is warm
to your touch.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT as it will burn and dry out the meat.
STANDARD OVEN HEATING
- Remove meat from all packaging and wrap loosely in tin foil.
- Place it on a pan and put it in a preheated 350-degree oven for approximately 5 minutes.
- Place a cup of water inside the oven to prevent drying.
- Because each oven has hot spots, check it frequently.
- Additional heating instructions included with each package
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Langer’s Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.