The original #19 for 4 brings double the pastrami goodness and is ready to be shipped to your home! Featuring Langer’s famous pastrami, creamy house-made coleslaw, Russian dressing, tender Swiss cheese and handmade Jewish-style rye bread from nearby Fred’s Bakery, this heaping tribute to old-school Jewish deli traditions is the one sandwich locals recommend as the best in town. Share it with the family for an unforgettable deli lunch or dinner.
Since 1963, Langer’s Deli has been serving what many proclaim to be the best pastrami sandwich in America. When Al Langer opened the deli, it had just 12 seats. It didn’t take long for Langer’s Deli to form a loyal following. Today, Al’s son Norm Langer continues the tradition of running one of the best delis in Los Angeles. Langer’s Deli is a recipient of two James Beard Foundation Awards, and it’s also been featured on Food Network’s “The Best Thing I Ever Ate.”
- Each #19 pack for 4 serves 4 people and includes all you need to make four #19 sandwiches, or eight half sandwiches.
- 2 pounds Langer’s world-famous pastrami
- 1 pint coleslaw
- 1/2 pint Russian dressing
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices rye bread
- 4 pickles
- 1 bottle mustard (8 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Each package ships with ice packs
- Because most ovens heat at different speeds and temperatures, the time will vary.
- Remove Pastrami from the plastic bag, leaving it in the original paper, and place it in the center of the oven.
- Heat at normal temperature for 90 seconds.
- Remove it and allow it to stand for two minutes (standing time), still wrapped.
- If it does not feel warm enough, repeat the process in 30-second intervals until you feel it is warm
to your touch.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT as it will burn and dry out the Pastrami.
STANDARD OVEN HEATING
- Remove Pastrami from all packaging and wrap loosely in tin foil.
- Place it on a pan and put it in a preheated 350-degree oven for approximately 5 minutes.
- Place a cup of water inside the oven to prevent drying.
- Because each oven has hot spots, check it frequently.
- Additional heating instructions included with each package
- Langer’s Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.