At Langer’s, nothing is overlooked. This Los Angeles institution and James Beard award winner is giving their own beloved Pastrami a run for its money with this Corned Beef Sandwich. Recently praised by Pulitzer Prize-winning food journalist Jonathan Gold, each slice of Corned Beef is hand carved, preserving the juiciness and tenderness of the meat. Their cornmeal-crusted rye bread is double-baked, giving it a warm interior and super crispy crust.
Each Langer’s Corned Beef Sandwich Kit package includes everything you need to make four complete corned beef sandwiches or eight half sandwiches:
- 2 lbs Langer’s famous Corned Beef
- 1 loaf rye bread
- 1 bottle mustard (8 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Each package ships with ice packs
- Because most ovens heat at different speeds and temperatures, the time will vary.
- Remove Corned Beef from the plastic bag, leaving it in the original paper, and place it in the center of the oven.
- Heat at normal temperature for 90 seconds.
- Remove it and allow it to stand for two minutes (standing time), still wrapped.
- If it does not feel warm enough, repeat the process in 30-second intervals until you feel it is warm
to your touch.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT as it will burn and dry out the Corned Beef.
STANDARD OVEN HEATING
- Remove Corned Beef from all packaging and wrap loosely in tin foil.
- Place it on a pan and put it in a preheated 350-degree oven for approximately 5 minutes.
- Place a cup of water inside the oven to prevent drying.
- Because each oven has hot spots, check it frequently.
- Additional heating instructions included with each package
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Langer’s Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.