Langer's Classic Pastrami and Corned Beef Sandwich Kits
NOTE: If your package arrives vacuum packed, please remove it from the bag before proceeding.
Because most ovens heat at different speeds and temperatures, the time will vary.
- STEP 1 Remove Pastrami or Corned Beef from the plastic bag, leaving it in the original paper, and place it in the center of the oven.
- STEP 2 Heat at normal temperature for 90 seconds.
- STEP 3 Remove it and allow it to stand for two minutes (standing time), still wrapped.
- STEP 4 If it does not feel warm enough, repeat the process in 30-second intervals until you feel it is warm to your touch. DO NOT OVERHEAT as it will burn and dry out the Pastrami.
Remove product from packaging and place in the steamer for approximately 30-45 seconds, being careful not to overdo it, as you will not be able to remove it.
- STEP 1 Remove Pastrami or Corned Beef from all packaging and wrap loosely in tin foil.
- STEP 2 Place it on a pan and put it in a preheated 350-degree oven for approximately 5 minutes. Place a cup of water inside the oven to prevent drying. Because each oven has hot spots, check it frequently.
Pile Pastrami or Corned Beef high on rye bread, add your favorite sandwich toppings and enjoy!