Decadent Miss Rose Cake
The decadent and elegant Miss Rose cake by Lafayette’s Chef Patissier is fit for a princess’s birthday party or at home in Marie-Antoinette’s parlour. The dense pistachio sponge cake is full of rich flavor and is layered with with raspberry-rose marmalade, luxurious vanilla mousse, and topped with light-as-air chantilly cream with a hint of rose flavor.
- Cake is 7" square and approximately 2.5" tall
- Serves 6-8 people
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Pistachio Sponge Cake: Pistachio Paste, Eggs, Milk, Sugar, Butter, Flour, Baking Powder, Salt
Raspberry-Rose Marmalade: Fresh Rasberries, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Pectin, Vanilla, Rose Water, Gelatin
Vanilla Mousse: Cream, Milk, Vanilla, Sugar, Eggs, Gelatin
Rose Chantilly: Cream, Sugar, Gelatin, Rose Water
Rose Crystals: Rose, Sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Cake is shipped frozen and needs to thaw before eating
- Upon arrival, place in freezer until ready to eat
- Thaw for 5 hours in fridge before serving
- Cake lasts in freezer for up 2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Lafayette currently ships Wednesday and Thursday, May 10th and 11th only.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.