Ladurée, the famous French luxury bakery and sweets company founded in 1862—and one of Paris’ first “salons de thé,” or tea salons—is one of the world’s best-known sellers of the macaron, and other delicacies.
This luxurious case contains a wealth of sweets and gourmandises: macarons, chocolates, tea, jam, batons de maréchaux, meringues, marshmallows and a book of sweet recipes.
This package arrives in a special Pink hat box and includes:
- Napoleon Gift Box, 6 assorted macarons
- Bâtons de Maréchaux cookies
- Pistachio Meringue Bottons, 30 g
- Box of Rose Marshmallow Candies
- Raspberry Jam, 230 g
- Crystallized Violet Candies, 100 g
- Dark Mini chocolate bar, 100 g – 64% Dark chocolate
- Marie-Antoinette Loose Tea Box, 125 g
- Ladurée Sucré Cookbook, a delectable artist’s book gem
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
MINI CHOCOLATE BAR :
Allergens: milk, soya and may contains nuts.
MARIE ANTOINETTE TEA :
Ingredients: China (75%), India (15%) and Sri Lanka (2%) black teas, pieces of orange and pineapple, rose petals, aromas: orange, honey, lemon, lime, mandarin, grapefruit. Allergens : May contain nuts.
JAM : Rasoberry
Allergens : milk, nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- For optimal taste, your Ladurée Macarons are best kept in a cool place and consumed within 4 days of packaging date
- Chocolate is best before 5 weeks
- Jam can be stored in the refrigerator once opened for up to one month
- Teas should be kept in a cool, dry room
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ladurée ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.