Ladurée, the famous French luxury bakery and sweets company founded in 1862 (and one of Paris’ first “salons de thé,” or tea salons) is one of the world’s best-known sellers of the macaron cookie, and other delicacies like these chocolates.
Delicious candied orange peels coated with smooth dark chocolate
This package includes 170 g of Orangettes
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box
Allergens : soya, milk. May contain nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates will arrive well packed in temperature controlled boxes
- They are best enjoyed within 3 months
- Keep in a cool, dry place and in an airtight container until served
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ladurée ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.