Ladurée, the famous French luxury bakery and sweets company founded in 1862—and one of Paris’ first “salons de thé,” or tea salons—is one of the world’s best-known sellers of the macaron. The French macaron (not to be confused with the American “macaroon” made from shredded coconut) is made from two delicate almond flour macaron shells combined with flavored ganache or jam. Widely acknowledged to be the originator of this now universally appreciated treat, Ladurée is simply a classic.
- This package includes 12 macarons in a beautiful Ladurée box
- Chef’s choice of 9 Classic and 3 Seasonal Flavors
Flavors May Include
- Rose Petal
- Orange Blossom
- Salted Caramel
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Contains soy, egg, milk and nuts (almond).
Instructions / Storage
- Macarons will arrive well packed in temperature controlled boxes
- They are best enjoyed within 4 days. Refrigerate in an airtight container until served
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ladurée ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.