All Ladurée elegance applied to the savoury world. A valuable book like Ladurée’s fashionable macaron boxes, popular for their powdered colours.
An introduction, “La Petite histoire de Ladurée (A brief history of Ladurée)” is the story of how this little bakery, created in 1862 by Louis Ernest Ladurée, came into its own and became a genuine institution of French gourmandise.
This package includes 1 Ladurée Savoury Recipe Book
- Size: 16×16 cm
- English version
- Author : Michel Lerouet
- Publisher: Chêne
- Release date : 2012
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ladurée ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.