Ladurée, the famous French luxury bakery and sweets company founded in 1862 (and one of Paris’ first “salons de thé,” or tea salons) is one of the world’s best-known sellers of the macaron cookie, and other delicacies like these chocolates.
20 gourmet dark and milk chocolates: Rochers Lait, Chocolats 75 Élysées, Chocolats 16 Royale, and Chocolats Praliné Noisette.
This package includes 20 pieces of Assorted Dark and Milk Chocolates
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
- 6 Rochers Lait – A hazelnut praline rocher covered with roasted and caramelized almonds, coated in milk chocolate.
- 6 Chocolats 75 Élysées – A dark chocolate ganache flavoured with vanilla from Madagascar and coated in dark chocolate with cocoa nib nougatine
- 4 Chocolats 16 Royale – A delicious almond praline chocolate with fragments of vanilla macaron biscuit and coated in an intense dark chocolate
- 4 Chocolats Praliné Noisette – A crispy hazelnut praline coated in dark chocolate
Milk chocolate : Cocoa content : 40%
Allergens : milk, gluten, soya. May contain nuts, egg, peanut.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates will arrive well packed in temperature controlled boxes
- They are best enjoyed within 5 weeks
- Keep in a cool, dry place and in an airtight container until served
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ladurée ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.