Ladurée, the famous French luxury bakery and sweets company founded in 1862—and one of Paris’ first “salons de thé,” or tea salons—is one of the world’s best-known sellers of the macaron cookie, and other delicacies like these chocolates.
A chocolate in tribute to our “Champs-Elysées” boutique made of a dark chocolate ganache flavored with Madagascar Vanilla and coated with a crispy dark chocolate shell made of cocoa nibs nougatine
This package includes 12 Champs-Elyées Chocolates
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Allergens : soya. May contain milk, gluten, nuts, egg, peanut
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates will arrive well packed in temperature controlled boxes
- They are best enjoyed within 5 weeks
- Keep in a cool, dry place and in an airtight container until served
- Ladurée ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.