Ladurée, the famous French luxury bakery and sweets company founded in 1862—and one of Paris’ first “salons de thé,” or tea salons—is one of the world’s best-known sellers of the macaron cookie, and other delicacies like these chocolates. The “Coffret Praline,” or Praline Box, contains crispy hazelnut praliné coated in dark chocolate.
A chocolate in tribute to “La Royale” boutique made of a delicious almond praline blended with vanilla macaron fragments and coated with intense dark chocolate.
This package includes 12 Almond Praline Chocolates
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Allergens : milk, soya, nuts, egg.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates will arrive well packed in temperature controlled boxes
- They are best enjoyed within 5 weeks
- Keep in a cool, dry place and in an airtight container until served
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ladurée ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.