Our Chicago thin-crust pizza has taken a new shape for St. Patrick’s day. It is cut into a shamrock for a perfect instagramable picture!
Rich Labriola grew up making pizzas at his father’s Calumet Park pizzeria, and he spent years studying the fine art of breadmaking before opening his first bakery in 1993. Later, he opened Italian restaurant Labriola’s, which makes a deep dish pizza the Chicago Tribune has declared “Probably the best deep dish in the city.” Labriola’s Chicago deep-dish pizzas start with a focaccia-style dough that has been double-proofed before being layered with mozzarella and ample toppings.
This package serves 4 people and includes your choice of 2 Thin Crust Shamrock-Shaped Pizzas
- Each pizza measures 12"
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the freezer immediately
- May be kept frozen for up to 60 Days
- Allow product to thaw overnight in the fridge
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unwrap frozen pizza, remove the cardboard (Cardboard can be saved for cutting pizza on once it is cooked)
- Place frozen pizza directly on highest oven rack and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and cut
- Labriola Chicago ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Note: This shipment is packed with Dry Ice
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.