The sweet side of Labriola! This Sacripantina Cake features a light white chiffon cake, zabaglione cream (a delicate custard made with egg yolks, Orange Zest, and marsala wine), and is finished with crumbled Amaretti Cookies on top.
Rich Labriola grew up making pizzas at his father’s Calumet Park pizzeria, and he spent years studying the fine art of breadmaking before opening his first bakery in 1993. Later, he opened Italian restaurant Labriola’s, which makes a deep dish pizza the Chicago Tribune has declared “Probably the best deep dish in the city.” Labriola’s Chicago deep-dish pizzas start with a focaccia-style dough that has been double-proofed before being layered with mozzarella and ample toppings.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 1 Sacripantina Cake
- The cake measures 6"
Orange, Dough Conditioner Or Dry Ingredient (Soybeans), Water., Egg Yolks (Egg), Sugar Cane., Milk. (Milk), Wine, Canola Oil., Egg (Egg), Sugar, Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavorings. (Milk), 1 Box Has 4 Sleeves Of Cookies; 8 Boxes Per Case (Soybeans, Wheat), Palm Oil., Egg Whites (Egg), Vanilla Extract., Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove wrap while the cake is still frozen
- If not serving immediately, the cake may be kept in the fridge for up to 72 hours and in the freezer for 60 Days
- Leave the cake at room temperature for around 3 hours
- Labriola Chicago ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.