These mini deep-dish pies start with a focaccia-style dough that’s double-proofed before being layered with mozzarella and crushed tomato sauce.
Rich Labriola grew up making pizzas at his father’s Calumet Park pizzeria, and he spent years studying the fine art of breadmaking before opening his first bakery in 1993. Later, he opened Italian restaurant Labriola’s, which makes a deep dish pizza the Chicago Tribune has declared “Probably the best deep dish in the city.” Labriola’s Chicago deep-dish pizzas start with a focaccia-style dough that has been double-proofed before being layered with mozzarella and ample toppings.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes your choice of 6 Mini Deep Dish Pizzas.
- Each Mini Deep Dish Pizza serves 1-2
- Each pie measures 6"
Pizza Options Include
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place in the freezer immediately
- May be kept frozen for up to 60 Days
Mini Deep Dish Pizza Instructions
- Thaw pizza
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Leave pizza in the provided foil pan
- Once the oven is ready, place pizza directly on the highest rack and cook for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and cut
- Labriola Chicago ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.