Prosciutto + Nduja Party Pack
Founded by Herb and Kathy Eckhouse in 2005 outside of Des Moines, Iowa, La Quercia has made it their mission to create the world’s finest cured meats using only humanely-raised, antibiotic-free pork here in America.
The Eckhouses spent three years living in Parma (prosciutto’s ancestral home) before opening a prosciuttificio of their own, and they’re using the same artisan techniques that have been practiced for centuries to turn simple and honest American ingredients into some of the world’s finest cured meats.
This Party Pack features all you need to keep even the largest groups noshing all night long: Prosciutto Americano and Spicy Prosciutto Nduja Spread.
All of La Quercia’s meats are aged 12-36 months and are made from ABF and hormone free pork raised humanely. Each Party Pack includes:
- 1 lb. of sliced Prosciutto Americano- silky, rich and shelf stable with a delicate flavor and silky texture.
- 1 lb. of Nduja- Spicy Prosciutto Spread- A delicious spreadable blend of La Quercia cured meats spiced with American red pepper, it marries rich umami to abundant heat.
These products are cured and not raw
- Made with pork that is raised humanely on family farms without the use of antibiotics.
- No nitrites, nitrates, or substitutes.
- Nduja Ingredients: pork, sea salt, and spices
Instructions / Storage
- Store in a cool dry place
- Nduja can be eaten with or without cooking
- Can be kept unopened for 12 months
- Once opened, be sure to use within 3-5 days of opening
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.