Prosciutto + Jamon Iberico Variety Pack
Founded by Herb and Kathy Eckhouse in 2005 outside of Des Moines, Iowa, La Quercia has made it their mission to create the world’s finest cured meats using only humanely-raised, antibiotic-free pork here in America.
The Eckhouses spent three years living in Parma (prosciutto’s ancestral home) before opening a prosciuttificio of their own, and they’re using the same artisan techniques that have been practiced for centuries to turn simple and honest American ingredients into some of the world’s finest cured meats.
This pack features 3 pre-sliced varieties of their legendary prosciutto and one of a kind Jamon Iberico Americano sure to please even the most discerning palates: Classic Prosciutto, Acorn Edition Tamworth Breed Prosciutto and Jamon Iberico Americano.
All of La Quercia’s meats are aged 12-36 months and are made from ABF and hormone free pork raised humanely. Each Prosciutto + Jamon Iberico Variety Pack includes 6 total ounces of sliced Prosciutto and Jamon Iberico:
- 2 oz. Sliced Classic Prosciutto- silky, rich and shelf stable with a delicate flavor and silky texture.
- 2 oz. Sliced Acorn Edition Tamworth Breed Prosciutto- nutty and sweet, rich and creamy, this Prosciutto is made from woodland roaming pigs eating a diet of acorns, hickory nuts, wild plants & mushrooms.
- 2 oz. Jamon Iberico Americano- made from American bred Iberian pigs that freely forage on pecans and peanuts.
This product is cured and not raw
- Acorn Edition Tamworth – Made with Animal Welfare Certified Tamworth pork that is pasture-raised without the use of antibiotics.
- Jamon Iberico Americano – Certified Humane™ standards, with no use of antibiotics or GMO feed.
- No nitrites, nitrates, or substitutes.
Instructions / Storage
- Store in a cool dry place
- Can be kept unopened for 12 months
- Once opened, be sure to use within 3-5 days of opening
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.