Culinary Collection Pack
Founded by Herb and Kathy Eckhouse in 2005 outside of Des Moines, Iowa, La Quercia has made it their mission to create the world’s finest cured meats using only humanely-raised, antibiotic-free pork here in America.
The Eckhouses spent three years living in Parma (prosciutto’s ancestral home) before opening a prosciuttificio of their own, and they’re using the same artisan techniques that have been practiced for centuries to turn simple and honest American ingredients into some of the world’s finest cured meats.
This pack features 3 kitchen essentials sure to take any meal to another level: Guanciale Americano, Pancetta and Spicy Prosciutto Nduja.
All of La Quercia’s meats are aged 12-36 months and are made from ABF and hormone free pork raised humanely. Each Culinary Collection Pack includes:
- 10-12 oz. Guanciale Americano- Cured pork jowl lightly spiced with rosemary and peppercorn.
- 2 oz. Sliced Pancetta- pork belly rubbed with juniper berry, bay leaf, and peppercorn and fully aged for 2 months.
- 4 oz. Rolled Tube of Nduja- Spicy Prosciutto Spread- A delicious spreadable blend of La Quercia cured meats spiced with American red pepper, it marries rich umami to abundant heat.
- Made with pork that is raised humanely on family farms without the use of antibiotics.
- No nitrites, nitrates, or substitutes.
- Pancetta Ingredients- Pork, sea salt, white and black pepper, bay leaf, juniper berries
- Nduja and Guanciale Americano Ingredients: pork, sea salt, and spices
Instructions / Storage
- Store in a cool dry place
- Nduja can be eaten with or without cooking
- Can be kept unopened for 6 months
- Once opened, be sure to use within 3-5 days of opening
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.