Best of La Quercia Variety Pack
Founded by Herb and Kathy Eckhouse in 2005 outside of Des Moines, Iowa, La Quercia has made it their mission to create the world’s finest cured meats using only humanely-raised, antibiotic-free pork here in America.
The Eckhouses spent three years living in Parma (prosciutto’s ancestral home) before opening a prosciuttificio of their own, and they’re using the same artisan techniques that have been practiced for centuries to turn simple and honest American ingredients into some of the world’s finest cured meats.
This Best Seller pack features all of La Quercia’s legendary favorites including: 5 varieties of their legendary prosciutto (Classic Prosciutto, Smoky Prosciutto, Spicy Prosciutto, Acorn Edition Tamworth Prosciutto, and Sliced Jamon Iberico), as well as Pancetta and their delicious Nduja spread.
All of La Quercia’s meats are aged 12-36 months and are made from ABF and hormone free pork raised humanely. Each Best Sellers Pack includes:
- 2 oz. Sliced Classic Prosciutto- silky, rich and shelf stable with a delicate flavor and silky texture.
- 2 oz. Sliced Smoky Prosciutto- nutty, smoky and shelf stable, this meat is lightly smoked with applewood
- 2 oz. Sliced Spicy Prosciutto- bright, herbal and shelf stable, this meat is rubbed with fennel and chili pepper.
- 2 oz. Sliced Acorn Edition Tamworth Breed Prosciutto- nutty and sweet, rich and creamy, this Prosciutto is made from woodland roaming pigs eating a diet of acorns, hickory nuts, wild plants & mushrooms.
- 2 oz. Jamon Iberico Americano- made from American bred Iberian pigs that freely forage on pecans and peanuts.
- 2 oz. Sliced Pancetta- pork belly rubbed with juniper berry, bay leaf, and peppercorn and fully aged for 2 months.
- 4 oz. Rolled Tube of Nduja- Spicy Prosciutto Spread- A delicious spreadable blend of La Quercia cured meats spiced with American red pepper, it marries rich umami to abundant heat.
This product is cured and not raw
- Made with pork that is raised humanely on family farms without the use of antibiotics.
- No nitrites, nitrates, or substitutes.
Instructions / Storage
- Store in a cool dry place
- Can be kept unopened for 6 months
- Once opened, be sure to use within 3-5 days of opening
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.