- This package ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival either place Wings in Freezer or Refridgerator
- Sauce Does not need to be Refrigerated
- Wings will last in the refrigerator up to 7 days, or for up to one year from pack date (date stamped on package)
- Sauce is shelf-stable for 6 months or use by date (whichever comes first).
- Refrigerate sauce after opening.
- STEP 1: Preheat Oven to 425
- STEP 2: Spread wings out on a foil-lined baking sheet
- STEP 3: Bake for 20-22 minutes (if thawed) or 22-25 minutes (if frozen)
- STEP 4: To cover your wings in sauce, place them in a large mixing bowl, add sauce and toss!
- STEP 5: If you prefer, serve wings with sauce on the side. Enjoy!