Valentine's Day Heart-Shaped Churros + Ice Cream Combo for 4-6
Heart-shaped Churros and Ice Cream provide the perfect way to say I love you, complete with Mexican-Spiced Hot Fudge for dipping! Create spiced sundaes for everyone you love.
Fany Gerson launched La Newyorkina in 2010 in Brooklyn, New York, after an inspiring trip to her native Mexico. When she returned to New York, she knew she wanted to share and celebrate the amazing Mexican desserts she rediscovered on her trip. Sourcing the best possible ingredients from both New York and Mexico, Gerson first made paletas (Mexican popsicles). Now La Newyorkina makes a wide range of sweet Mexican treats, including cheesecakes, ice cream, and traditional panadería-style baked goods.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 2 Pints of Mexican Ice Cream in the flavors of your choice
- 8 oz. Mexican Hot Fudge
- 6 Heart-Shaped Churros
- Each churro measures 8"
Ice Cream Flavor Options Include:
- Coco Choco – Toasted coconut ice cream with Belgian bittersweet chocolate “chips”.
- Oaxacan Chocolate – For the chocolate lovers, this ice cream is made with delicious chocolate from Oaxaca and chunks of Mexican chocolate and a touch of cinnamon.
- Mexican Vanilla – Classic flavor made with vanilla beans from Papantla, Mexico.
- Horchata – One of our favorite beverages from Mexico turned into ice cream!!! This flavor is made with toasted rice, almonds, and cinnamon.
- Chiapas Coffee – Deep coffee ice cream with salted goat’s milk caramel, great for coffee lovers!
- Tres Leches – Creamy ice cream inspired by traditional Mexican milk cake!
Flour, Eggs, Sugar, Mexican Cinnamon, Butter. Vegetarian,
Contains Egg, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice.
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place Ice Cream and churros into the freezer immediately.
- Ice Cream may be stored in the freezer for up to 9 months.
- Churros may be kept in the freezer for up to 2 months
- Thaw churros at room temperature for 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Place churros flat on a baking sheet
- Heat until warm and crispy, about 8-10 minutes
- Remove ice cream from the freezer and allow to thaw for a few minutes
- Scoop a large mound of ice cream onto each churro round, top with another churro round and press slightly
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.