Traditional Rosca de Reyes filled with crystallized fruit and topped with sugar coating and crystalized fruit, includes surprise figuring. Whoever gets the little baby has to bring tamales on February 2nd!
Fany Gerson launched La Newyorkina in 2010 in Brooklyn, New York, after an inspiring trip to her native Mexico. When she returned to New York, she knew she wanted to share and celebrate the amazing Mexican desserts she rediscovered on her trip. Sourcing the best possible ingredients from both New York and Mexico, Gerson first made paletas (Mexican popsicles). Now La Newyorkina makes a wide range of sweet Mexican treats, including cheesecakes, ice cream, and traditional panadería-style baked goods.
Caution: Contains Plastic Figurine
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 1 Traditional Rosca de Reyes
- Each Rosca de Reyes measures 12" and weighs approx. 4 lbs.
- Caution: Contains Plastic Figurine
Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cristalized Fruit, Mexican Cinnamon, Active Yeast.
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen without coolant, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store items at room temperature.
- Items last up to 3 days at room temperature.
- Items may be reheated if desired.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cake for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.