Signature Challah Sampler - 2 Pack
These Challahs bring a little spice to your holiday table! With La Newyorkina’s signature Apple Mexicna Cinnamon or Raisin Challah, these round Challahs are the perfect traditional treat to ring in the Jewish New Year.
Wherever you live, the magical sweet treats from La Newyorkina will transport you straight to Mexico.
This package serves 12-14 people and includes:
- 1 Apple Mexican Cinnamon Challah (each 9" diameter)
- 1 Raisin Challah (each 9" diameter)
- Challahs weigh 1.25 lbs.
Raisin Challah – Wheat Flour, Eggs, Vegetable Oil, Dry Yeast, Granulated Sugar, Brown Sugar, Salt, Yellow Raisins, Black Raisins, Pure Vanilla Extract
Apple Cinnamon Challah – Wheat Flour, Eggs, Vegetable Oil, Dry Yeast, Granulated Sugar, Brown Sugar, Salt, Apples, Pure Vanilla Extract, Mexican Cinnamon, Sugar In The Raw
Instructions / Storage
- Challahs ship frozen with dry ice.
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place Challahs in the freezer for up to 3 weeks, or keep at room temperature if consuming immediately.
- Thaw Challahs at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- Place Challah on a pan
- Heat for 10 minutes, or until warm throughout
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.