La Newyorkina ships its Salucita ice cream cake nationwide on Goldbelly! This tequila and mezcal-infused cake provides a fresh twist on a traditional ice cream treat! This package includes a Mexican vanilla sponge cake soaked in a Mezcal syrup with Tequila-lime ice cream.
Fany Gerson launched La Newyorkina in 2010 in Brooklyn, New York, after an inspiring trip to her native Mexico. When she returned to New York, she knew she wanted to share and celebrate the amazing Mexican desserts she rediscovered on her trip. Sourcing the best possible ingredients from both New York and Mexico, Gerson first made paletas (Mexican popsicles). Now La Newyorkina makes a wide range of sweet Mexican treats, including cheesecakes, ice cream, and traditional panadería-style baked goods.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes an 8" Salucita Ice Cream Cake.
- Ice Cream Cakes weigh 8 lbs. each
Vegetarian, contains egg, dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream Cakes ship frozen with dry ice; may thaw in transit.
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place ice cream cake into the freezer immediately with the plastic ring still attached for up to 3 months
- To serve, remove from packaging and allow a few minutes to thaw prior to cutting and serving.
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.