Mexican Cinnamon Pecan Babka
These round Cinnamon Pecan Babkas are made with real Mexican cinnamon, and bring richness and spice to the High Holiday season!
Founded by Fany Gerson in 2010 in Brooklyn, New York, La Newyorkina celebrates Mexican sweets. Gerson was inspired after a trip to her native Mexico, where she rediscovered Mexican desserts. After the trip, she began making paletas (Mexican popsicles) in small batches with the best possible ingredients from both New York and Mexico, Today, La Newyorkina makes a wide range of sweet Mexican treats, including cheesecakes, ice cream, and traditional panadería-style baked goods.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 1 Mexican Cinnamon Pecan Babka.
- Each Babka is 9" in diameter and weigh 1.5 lbs.
Mexican Cinnamon Pecan Babka – Wheat Flour, Water, Eggs, Dry Yeast, Granulated Sugar, Cacao, Butter, Eggs, Pecans Mexican Cinnamon, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Babkas ship frozen with dry ice.
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place babka in the freezer for up to 3 weeks, or keep at room temperature if consuming immediately.
- Thaw babka at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- Place babka on a pan
- Heat for 10 minutes, or until warm throughout
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.