Mexican Cinnamon Pecan Babka
These round Cinnamon Pecan Babkas are made with real Mexican cinnamon, and bring richness and spice to the High Holiday season!
Fany Gerson launched La Newyorkina in the summer of 2010 after an inspiring trip to her native Mexico. When she returned to New York, she knew she wanted to share and celebrate the amazing treats she’d rediscovered on her trip. Sourcing the best possible ingredients from both New York State and Mexico, Fany’s creations are a perfect fusion of Mexican and American culinary traditions.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 1 Mexican Cinnamon Pecan Babka.
- Each Babka is 9" in diameter and weigh 1.5 lbs.
Mexican Cinnamon Pecan Babka – Wheat Flour, Water, Eggs, Dry Yeast, Granulated Sugar, Cacao, Butter, Eggs, Pecans Mexican Cinnamon, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Babkas ship frozen with dry ice.
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place babka in the freezer for up to 3 weeks, or keep at room temperature if consuming immediately.
- Thaw babka at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- Place babka on a pan
- Heat for 10 minutes, or until warm throughout
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.