La Newyorkina ships its Mexican Cajeta Apple Pie. nationwide on Goldbelly! This delicious apple pie is made with a blend of apples, salted goats milk caramel and a crumble topping made with Mexican cinnamon-puffed amaranth crumble.
Fany Gerson launched La Newyorkina in 2010 in Brooklyn, New York, after an inspiring trip to her native Mexico. When she returned to New York, she knew she wanted to share and celebrate the amazing Mexican desserts she rediscovered on her trip. Sourcing the best possible ingredients from both New York and Mexico, Gerson first made paletas (Mexican popsicles). Now La Newyorkina makes a wide range of sweet Mexican treats, including cheesecakes, ice cream, and traditional panadería-style baked goods.
This package serves 10 people and includes a 9" Mexican Cajeta Apple Pie.
- Each Pie weighs 3 lbs.
- Ice cream not included
- Mexican Cajeta Apple Pie – Local Apples, Mexican Cinnamon, Light Brown Sugar, Cane Sugar, Toast Milk Caramel, Kosher Salt, What Flour, Kosher Salt, Baking Soda, Butter, Eggs, Light Brown Sugar. Crumble Light Brown Sugar, Butter, Puffed Amaranth
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship with ice packs
- Upon arrival, pie can be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- To serve, remove from packaging and allow an hour to thaw prior to cutting and serving.
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.