Classic Rosca de Reyes
Only Available January 3 – 12th, 2020
In honor of Three Kings’ Day on January 6th, La Newyorkina are currently making traditional Rosca de Reyes, a classic Mexican sweet bread filled and topped with candied fruit. Feliz Día de Reyes!
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a 12" oblong Rosca de Reyes.
Contains Dairy, Gluten, Egg, Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Classic Rosca de Reyes is baked fresh to order, then frozen prior to shipping for delivery the next day
- Rosca will arrive fully or partially thawed
- Upon arrival either leave the Pan at room temperature to thaw out before heating, or freeze
- Rosca may be kept frozen up for up 3 weeks
- Should be enjoyed immediately after thawing
- Once thawed, warm up in a low temperature (220 F) for 10 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.