Enjoy a dozen of La Newyorkina brownies in 3 distinctive Mexican varieties: Mexican Chocolate, Spicy Chipotle, and a delicious combo made with Mexican Chocolate, Cajeta Caramel, and Pecans. A must-try for brownie lovers!
Founded by Fany Gerson in 2010 in Brooklyn, New York, La Newyorkina celebrates Mexican sweets. Gerson was inspired after a trip to her native Mexico, where she rediscovered Mexican desserts. After the trip, she began making paletas (Mexican popsicles) in small batches with the best possible ingredients from both New York and Mexico, Today, La Newyorkina makes a wide range of sweet Mexican treats, including cheesecakes, ice cream, and traditional panadería-style baked goods.
This package includes 12 Assorted Brownies
- 4 Mexican Chocolate Brownies
- 4 Cajeta + Pecan Brownies
- 4 Mexican Mocha Brownies
Vegetarian, Wheat Flour, Chocolate, Cocoa, Almond Flour, Eggs, Milk, Sugar, Confectioners Sugar, Sugar In The Raw, Butter, Pecans, Cajeta, Instant Coffee
Instructions / Storage
- Items arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store items at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Items last up to 5 days at room temperature or up to one month in the freezer.
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.